Frequently Asked Questions to Bigfoot
Are these socks only for people with big feet?
- Great question. And the answer is absolutely not! Despite his name, the legend actually goes that Bigfoot had average size feet-- who knew, right?! Our socks typically fit Men's shoe size 7-13 and Women's shoe size 4-10.
What happens if I hate the socks I get?
- Other than seriously hurt Bigfoot's feelings... Not much. But seriously, that's the fun of being in the club! You are trying something new and venturing into the fashion world! Side note: Most of our socks are insanely awesome but on the off chance you are repulsed by them, they are 100% approved as a gag gift for a friend!
But seriously, what is the returns/exchange policy?
- Bigfoot is a savvy businessman, but he is also man (beast?) enough to admit when he is wrong. If we send a damaged pair of socks to you, we will happily ship you a new one at no cost. If there is no damage, then all sock shipments are final.
Bigfoot Sock Club Subscription FAQ's:
Will I receive my socks the same day every month and will I be charged on the same date?
- Believe it or not, Bigfoot is quite the accountant and your card will be charged the same date every month based on the date you sign up.
- In terms of sock arrivals, new subscriptions are processed right away and socks typically arrive between 2-5 days after processing. This will happen every month on the same date you sign up so yes, you should receive your Bigfoot socks close to the same day every month (give or take a day).
Can I cancel my subscription at any time?
- Of course! Bigfoot may be a mythical monster, but he is not one to take hostages. Simply click the "Manage Subscription" link located in your initial confirmation email and follow the steps from there.
- Note-- you must cancel the subscription 48 hours before your renewal date in order to cancel the next month's service. If we receive your cancellation email less than 48 hours before subscription renewal, then you will be charged for the following month and your subscription will be cancelled the month after.
How can I update my billing/shipping information?
- No problem! Simply click on the link near the bottom of your email receipt you received when you purchased your sock subscription. Just look for the blue text hyperlink that says "Update your billing information" and click there! Then you will need to enter the email address and password associated with your account.
More questions? Just email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as possible!